Since becoming a mom, I’ve found myself saying all kinds of things I never thought I’d say. Or more accurately, I find myself saying things I never thought I’d HAVE to say. Here are a few:
- Please stop eating my face. I need it for later.
- Get your hand out of the toilet!
- Please don’t eat that. You just peed in it.
- Why do you have poop on the back of your arm??
- We need to buy some squash.
- No, power adapters are NOT for eating.
- If you go to sleep, I’ll give you Cheerios.
- Does your baby lick you?
- Good job! You pooped! What a good girl!
I find #8 somewhat troublesome. I hope to encourage my daughter to do bigger, better things in life than just poop. I don’t want to set the bar too low for her because in my heart of hearts, I have a feeling she’ll do great things in her lifetime.