These darn kids just won’t stop growing. Make them stop. Please! It was another busy month of development for Super S. I’m so proud of her. And Miss K. continues to be awesome. Here’s what happened this month:
Super S (7 Months):
- Went from army crawling to full on crawling
- Is able to go from lying down to sitting up
- Can pull up to standing
- Has been waking every three hours at night
- Weighs 15 pounds 6 ounces at the end of the month
- Wears 6-9 month clothing
- Was gDiapers’ profile pic again
- Follows her sister around everywhere
- Pulls her sister’s hair
- Crawls after her daddy
- Seems to be easing out of her separation anxiety from me. Some stranger anxiety seems to be setting in (she doesn’t smile at everyone as much as she used to)
- Can climb up one step
- Loves playing with the laugh n learn house, the bunny ball, and rattles
- Sweetest snuggler of all time
- Can sit in the stroller without the carrier
- Started school again at the CEC. Has bravely not cried a single time during drop off. I’m so proud of her.
- I asked her to spell dog with her magnetic letters. She sounded out d and got the letter d and put it on the board. Then she did the same with o but put it in front of the d. Same with g. So she spelled god instead. Oh.so.close. But then a few days later I asked her to spell zoo and she did so correctly in the bathtub with bath letters! Yay!
- Still loves Lightning McQueen. He is her friend. Asks me to sing Life is a Highway all the time.
- Is still an alligator.
- Naps 1.5-2 hours a day
- Has been asking to read more science books
- Went to garba for the first time. I think it was a little loud for her.
- Is growing out of 2T clothes and is starting to fit 3T clothes.
- Has been negotiating more. ”We’re gonna read TEEEEN books.” ”It’s Sunday so we’re going to have ice cream, right?”